This is more of a summer recipe but I had lots of zucchinis in my fridge and I made a tone of sun-dried tomatoes during the summer, so I thought it was about time to use them. This is a light and refreshing dish that you can eat as soon as it’s made, or you can put it all into a baking pan and reheat it as a baked pasta dish the next day.
- 1 pound/500 grams pasta of your choice (I used gf rigatoni)
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 small zucchinis, cut into thick rounds
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup plumped sun-dried tomatoes (moist)
- 1 ½ cup almond feta (recipe coming soon)
- Salt and fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- lemon zest (optional)
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium – high heat. Add the zucchini and cook for 2 minutes each side. Add the garlic and the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the cooked pasta and crumble the almond feta and lemon zest on top. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine and serve.